Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Where are we so far?

To bring everyone up to speed, I'll just give a quick overview of where my life is now.

I have 3 amazing kids.  I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with them and watch as they grow.  Buckwheat, 5, Boo, 3, and Bubs, 1 are who give me the motivation and drive to push through each day.  I love my kids to an indescribable degree but I really have my hands full.  So for now, I will say there will be no more kids!  As they are growing and becoming more independent, I'm now accepting that I'm going to have more time on my hands.  I need to focus on me now too.  I want to be able to give my kids the world(in a non spoiled manner) and can't do that if I don't take care of myself first.

I have recently been focusing on becoming healthier.  I have worked closely with my doctor to discuss the best methods and create a plan.  While I have that plan, I am having the hardest time sticking to it.  So I have resorted to blogging as a way to get it all out there and maybe cross the hurdles a little easier.  I plan to dedicate the majority of this blog to the long process I have ahead of me and hopefully be able to find some encouragement along the way. 


You haven't failed until you quit trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment